From: Structuralist [mailto:dennis.wish(--nospam--at)gte.net]
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2001 12:47 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: CNN Chat Room Interview with Tod Rittenhouse - Weidlinger Associats

I have posted a PDF file of the CNNACCESS  Chat Room interview with Tod Rittenhouse of Weidlinger Associates on the Structuralist.Net WTC Discussion forum. You can visit the discussion forum to download the file at:
http://www.structuralist.net/cgi-local/UltraBoard/UltraBoard.cgi?action="">
If you have any comments or would like to offer your personal opinions, we have created two discussion boards on this same forum link - one for the World Trade Center and the other for the Pentagon damage. I invite anyone who wishes to review the information posted or to participate in the discussions.
I have also changed the Structuralist.Net Professional Webpage at:
http://www.structuralist.net/professional.htm
as requested by one of our visitors.

Dennis S. Wish, PE
Administrator
admin(--nospam--at)structuralist.net
Web Site: http://www.structuralist.net
Discussion Forum: http://www.structuralist.net/cgi-local/UltraBoard/UltraBoard.cgi

NOTICE - This communication may contain confidential and privileged information that is for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any viewing, copying or distribution of, or reliance on this message by unintended recipients is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.