RE: Flagpole calc

Try "Guide Specifications for Design of Metal Flagpoles Manual" (ANSI/ NAAMM
FP 1001­97) published by the National Association of Architectural Metal
Manufacturers. Go to http://www.naamm.org/ if you want to buy it.

Regards,

Francisco

*******************************
Francisco Diego
RAM International Latin America

Homero 1933  10° Piso
Col. Los Morales Polanco
11560 México, D.F.
MEXICO
tel. +52 (5) 395-6782
     +52 (5) 395-3178
fax  +52 (5) 557-8222
e-mail: francisco(--nospam--at)ramint.com