From: Francois Rambau [mailto:Francois.Rambau(--nospam--at)StarBuildings.net]
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2001 8:40 AM
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Cc: Steve Momtazzadeh; Matt Dotta; Jeff Scott; Bill McGee
Subject: RE: :WTC & MEDIA> Israel's involvement in the terrorist attack

I have been wondering how long it would take for some irrational propaganda
rumors to be allowed.
to circulate on this web site. We know now .Why not a link to the National
Enquirer? (at least they
have pictures). Freedom implies responsibility. Whoever allowed this to
circulate is either incompetent
or irresponsible. I do not know the parties enough to decide which one it
is.
I wonder if any of the people or organizations listed here are on the FBI
list? We will find out.

Francois Rambau