Re: Flat Slabs[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: mzaitz(--nospam--at)hgbd.com, seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Flat Slabs
- From: GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 15:51:35 EDT
Typical practice is to pour a 2 or 3 inch mud mat to use as a working surface and then cast the structural slab on top. There needs to be a bond breaker between the two slabs.
Since you have an unusual loading, typical span to depth guidelines might not be of much use. The best thing to do is do a few runs with a two way slab program like ADOSS. You will probably also find that it is cheaper to do a thicker slab and use less steel.
- Prev by Subject: Flat Slabs
- Next by Subject: RE: Flat Slabs
- Previous by thread: Flat Slabs
- Next by thread: RE: Flat Slabs