RE: Flat Slabs

I know that the purpose of this list is to provide all of us with a resource
for information and ideas but will someone please tell me:

A. Where are the senior people in this guy's office to give him some
direction?

B. If there are no senior people in his office then how in the heck did his
company ever get the work for an area of design that they clearly has no
experience with?

C. Has Forest Gump returned to Savannah and now works for Hussey, Gay, Bell
& DeYoung?