From: "xenos" <xenos133@hotmail>
To: <syedfaiz23(--nospam--at)hotmail.com>
Subject: About the participation of Greeks in the crusades
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 10:26:21 +0300

Dear sir
I would like to point that the crusades were an operation of the Roman
Catholic church only and the Greeks of that time had no part in them.
Instead they became one of the main targets and finally during the fourth
crusade Istanbul (Constantinople then) was occupied by the crusaders who for
weeks burned and looted the city.

Yours truly
Xristos Makris
Structural Engineer