Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

RE: Driven Piles

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

Go to the PCI web site  
Go to "Find", then "Precaster", "Search by Component Type".  
You can go to product type and then to region, and it will kick out a list
of pile manufacturers in a particular region.

Harold O. Sprague

> -----Original Message-----
> From:	Larry Hauer [SMTP:lrhauer(--nospam--at)]
> Sent:	Friday, September 21, 2001 9:04 AM
> To:	seaint
> Subject:	Driven Piles
> This may be a duplicate of a message I posted Thursday, and if so, my
> apologies:
> Can anyone give me a manufacturer/contact of driven precast/prestressed
> piles in the Southern California area?
> Thanks in advance,
> Larry Hauer, S.E.

*   This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers 
*   Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To 
*   subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
*   Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at) Remember, any email you 
*   send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted 
*   without your permission. Make sure you visit our web 
*   site at: