To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: RE: Driven Piles
From: "Sprague, Harold O." <SpragueHO(--nospam--at)bv.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 10:25:06 -0500
Go to the PCI web site http://www.pci.org/.
Go to "Find", then "Precaster", "Search by Component Type".
You can go to product type and then to region, and it will kick out a list
of pile manufacturers in a particular region.
Harold O. Sprague
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Larry Hauer [SMTP:lrhauer(--nospam--at)earthlink.net]
> Sent: Friday, September 21, 2001 9:04 AM
> To: seaint
> Subject: Driven Piles
> This may be a duplicate of a message I posted Thursday, and if so, my
> Can anyone give me a manufacturer/contact of driven precast/prestressed
> piles in the Southern California area?
> Thanks in advance,
> Larry Hauer, S.E.
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org