From: "Sharad T. Patel" <stpatel(--nospam--at)vcaengineers.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 11:27:43 -0700
Does anyone know of resources for the design of curved plywood shear
walls...for example on the conrner of a 3 or 4 story apartment building, the
walls might be curved. I need such information as the capacity of the wall
(given a certain radius of curvature), the maximum radius of curvature
before there is no shear capacity, etc...
Any references / resources / test results will be appreciated.
Sharad T. Patel, S.E.
295 N. Rampart Street, Suite A
Orange, CA 92868
Phone: (714) 978 - 9780 ext. 231
Fax: (714) 978 - 9926
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org