[no subject]

Does anyone know of resources for the design of curved plywood shear
walls...for example on the conrner of a 3 or 4 story apartment building, the
walls might be curved.  I need such information as the capacity of the wall
(given a certain radius of curvature), the maximum radius of curvature
before there is no shear capacity, etc...

Any references / resources / test results will be appreciated.

Sharad T. Patel, S.E.
VCA Engineers
295 N. Rampart Street, Suite A
Orange, CA 92868