Structural Composites, Inc., of the DeNeef Group, has a full line of FRP
products: including pultruded CFRP Laminates (S&P Clever Reinforcement)
(widths of 50mm, 80mm 100mm), Uni-Directional Carbon Fiber Sheets
(Tonen/NCK)(200g/m2, 300 g/m2, 600g/m2), Uni-Directional Glass Fiber Sheets
(300 g/m2, 600g/m2, 900g/m2), Bi-Directional Glass Fiber Sheets, Water Cured
Prepreg Sheets (AquaWrap, AquaPreg, ER 22-77).
I will have SCI headquarters send you a Technical Binder including Design
Software and Guidelines.
The California Representative is Roger Green , Birkdale and Co.,
ACI Committee 440
San Mateo, CA.
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Mark Pemberton [mailto:Markp(--nospam--at)lbdg.com]
> Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2001 10:36 AM
> To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
> Subject: Fiber Reinforced Polymer
> We are looking for alternate manufacturers for the FRP
> system for reinforcement of an existing masonry building.
> Any suggestions on companies located in the California
> Mark Pemberton, P.E.
> Project Engineer
> Lionakis Beaumont Design Group
> 1919 19th Street
> Sacramento, CA 95814
> (906) 558-1900
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org