Re: Fiber Reinforced Polymer

Mark,

Structural Composites, Inc., of the DeNeef Group, has a full line of FRP
products: including pultruded CFRP Laminates (S&P Clever Reinforcement)
(widths of 50mm, 80mm 100mm), Uni-Directional Carbon Fiber Sheets
(Tonen/NCK)(200g/m2, 300 g/m2, 600g/m2), Uni-Directional Glass Fiber Sheets
(300 g/m2, 600g/m2, 900g/m2), Bi-Directional Glass Fiber Sheets, Water Cured
Prepreg Sheets (AquaWrap, AquaPreg, ER 22-77).

I will have SCI headquarters send you a Technical Binder including Design
Software and Guidelines.

The California Representative is Roger Green , Birkdale and Co.,
805-570-6588

Regards,

Jim Korff
ACI Committee 440