Bending Anchor Bolts

I've got a project where the A36 anchor "rods", if they weren't placed in
the wrong spot, they've been driven over and bent down at angles up to 60
degrees. Fortunately the braced bays were anchored with heavy dywidag
tempcore rods and don't seem to be damaged.

I'd like to give the contractor a repair spec which involves pre heating
before bending the bolts back to plumb. Does anyone have any idea how much
pre heat I should require? I guess this means what shade of red should the
bolts be heated to? Or is "red" too much?

Thanks,
John MacLean