Double Tee Parking Structure

I've got a single story double tee parking structure to be constructed in
Orem, Utah.  460 ft. long x 60 ft. wide.  It will be subject to pretty wide
fluctuation in temperatures year round.  I'm looking for any guidelines
regarding expansion, creep, shrinkage, etc.  Are you guys putting
expansion joints in this size structure.  I plan on anchoring one end of
the tees, and letting the other end float.  It's the long direction that I
could use some input on.  There will be a 4 in. concrete topping.

TIA.
Dan Goodrich, P.E.