Re: Double Tee Parking Structure

Dan,

	Canadian Standards Association, CSA, has a standard on parking
structure design.  It's an excellent reference in case you can't find an
American standard. The standard is S413-94, Parking Structures,
Structures (Design).  Their address is

	178 Rexdale Boulevard,
	Rexdale, ontario, Canada.
	M9W 1R3

I don't have an e-mail address but I'm sure they have one.

	This standard covers many things beyond what you have asked about:
things like crack control in the topping, corrosion protection against
highway de-icing salt and many more.

				Regards

				H. Daryl Richardson