ASCE 7-98 Seismic Design[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "SEAINT List Server" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: ASCE 7-98 Seismic Design
- From: "Chris Towne" <ctowne(--nospam--at)chaptech.com>
- Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 14:07:36 -0400
Does anyone know of a good reference book for calculating seismic loading according to ASCE 7-98? It would be nice if the book had examples.
Chris Towne, P.E.
Chapman Technical Group
200 Sixth Avenue
St. Albans, WV 25177
- Prev by Subject: Re: ASCE 7-88 vs. 7-93
- Next by Subject: ASD biaxial bending allowable stress
- Previous by thread: 3x sill plate in wood shear walls
- Next by thread: Please help me