Double - Tee Parking Garages[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Double - Tee Parking Garages
- From: GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 19:12:44 EDT
It has some information about creep, shrinkage, expansion joints, etc. but does not go into a lot of detail. At any rate, since it is free, the value/cost ratio is high.
My suggestion, however, would be to re-design the garage and make it post-tensioned. All those joints between the double-tees are going to leak.
- Prev by Subject: Re: don't send e-mail to me
- Next by Subject: Double Shots (no chaser)
- Previous by thread: RE: Washington State SE III Exam
- Next by thread: How to ask good questions to a mailing list