Calculation Submittal

I have been requested to submit my design calcs to the local township
before getting our building permit. I have no problem with this. Does
anybody have a paragraph that states that the attached design calcs were
performed in accordance with the building code or other such language.

Mitchell J. Sklar, P.E.
Senior Structural Engineer

BALA Consulting Engineers, Inc.
(mjs(--nospam--at)bala.com)