From: Gary Ehrlich [mailto:GEhrlich(--nospam--at)mcecorp.com]
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2001 11:48 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Calculation Submittal

When I have to submit design calculations, I list somewhere the building
code and major material codes (AISC Spec, ACI 318, etc.) used.  Either
on
the cover sheet, or on a design criteria sheet (that also lists all the
basic dead and live, snow, wind, and seismic loads I've used)

-- Gary

Gary J. Ehrlich, P.E.
Project Engineer
Meyer Consulting Engineers Corp.