RE: Calculation Submittal

>Done all that. I am looking for some type of cover letter to go on top
>of the calculations.
Easiest thing in the world. First tell 'em what you're gonna tell 'em.
Second tell 'em what you aren't telling 'em along with any necesary
weasel wording. Finally, tell 'em what you told 'em and be sure to say
thanks for the business and give you a call id there are any questions.

http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw