Philippines Trip

OFF TOPIC -- any words of wisdom from this group about traveling to the
Philippines?  I'm traveling to Manila next week on business and would
appreciate any input about the do's and don'ts.

I just got my vaccinations updated and suffered over the weekend for that
move.

TIA

Paul Blomberg
Phoenix, Arizona

NOTICE - This communication may contain confidential and privileged information that is for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any viewing, copying or distribution of, or reliance on this message by unintended recipients is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.