Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Duct design publications[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "seaint" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Duct design publications
- From: "Ken Peoples" <kspeoples(--nospam--at)lvta.net>
- Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 09:18:55 -0400
Can any of you recommend any publications on the structural design of ducts? We are getting involved with ductwork from 3' dia. gage metal to 7' dia. (or rectangular) plate ducts - some with clean air and some with dirty air - most without a lot of pressure or suction, some with fairly hot air. I am going to order ASCE's "Structural Design of Air and Gas Ducts for Power Stations and Industrial Boiler Applications" but I would like to know what else is out there.
Thanks in advance.
Kenneth S. Peoples, P. E.
Lehigh Valley Technical Associates
1584 Weaversville Road
Northampton, PA 18067-9039
Phone: (610) 262-6345
Fax: (610) 262-8188
- Prev by Subject: RE: Dual System?
- Next by Subject: RE: Duct design publications
- Previous by thread: Fw: Önemli.
- Next by thread: RE: Duct design publications