Duct design publications

Can any of you recommend any publications on the structural design of ducts?  We are getting involved with ductwork from 3' dia. gage metal to 7' dia. (or rectangular) plate ducts - some with clean air and some with dirty air - most without a lot of pressure or suction, some with fairly hot air.  I am going to order ASCE's "Structural Design of Air and Gas Ducts for Power Stations and Industrial Boiler Applications" but I would like to know what else is out there.

Thanks in advance.

Ken

Kenneth S. Peoples, P. E.
Lehigh Valley Technical Associates