From: "Paul Feather" <pfeather(--nospam--at)san.rr.com>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: Re: Calculation Submittal

I will try to cut and paste, hope the formatting works:

BASIS OF DESIGN

All calculations and specifications conform to the established guidelines
set forth by:

Uniform Building Code (UBC)
1997 Edition, Second Printing
International Conference of Building Officials
5360 S. Workman Mill Rd., Whittier, California  90601

Manual of Steel Construction, Allowable Stress Design (AISC)
Ninth edition, Third Printing
American Institute of Steel Construction
1 E. Wacker Drive Suite 3100, Chicago, Illinois 60601

Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete (ACI)
ACI 318-95
American Concrete Institute
Box 19150, Redford Station, Detroit, Michigan  48219

National Design Specification for Wood Construction (NDS)
ANSI/NFoPA NDS-1997
National Forest Products Association
1250 Connecticut Avenue, Washington, D.C.  20036

In the event of a conflict in the specifications, the UBC governs.

We then go on to list the table of contents, then design loads, then
vertical calcs, lateral calcs, foundation calcs, any other calcs that may
be
required.

Paul Feather