Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Math Software[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Math Software
- From: Gerard Madden <gmadden(--nospam--at)duquette-eng.com>
- Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 11:08:28 -0700
Title: RE: Math Software
Try any computer store and you should be able to get it for that price. MathCAD 2000 Standard is 90 to 100 bucks. Mathcad 2000 professional is at least 500 bucks.
Try amazon or egghead and they'll ship it up there. What happend to NAFTA, hey ?
- Prev by Subject: Re: Math Software
- Next by Subject: Re: Math Software
- Previous by thread: RE: Math Software
- Next by thread: RE: Math Software