Re: Calculation Submittal

I seem to see that this statement already spelled out clearly on the front
sheet of your set of structural drawing (such as all design and construction
shall conform to latest UBC code, year etc..... ). Why would
it be repeated in the calculations. Besides, I tend to think the statement
would more likely be rendered by a third party checker rather than the
original designer, unless that set of construction documentation was done
years ago.
Chris Tse,
Sunnyvale,CA