RE: Structural engineering undergraduate looking for ideas

So, what topic did you pick?

Mark Jones

- David Mc Swiney [mailto:mucdearg(--nospam--at)hotmail.com]  wrote:

Thanks to all the people who helped me by proposing dissertation topics.
Much appreciated,
Dave McSwiney

NOTICE - This communication may contain confidential and privileged information that is for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any viewing, copying or distribution of, or reliance on this message by unintended recipients is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.