Sap2000 plus Configuration

Hi,

If somebody can help me:
I am using the program sap2000 plus in windows 2000 but this software has
problems like that when changing certain coordinates from the graphic way
the values they are shot, equal sews it happens when modifying dimensions or
sections of elements.
Not you if it will be configuration problem, as the fact of using the point
like decimal separation, but in previous occasions that I have used him I
have not had this problem, undoubtedly it has not been in windows 2000 but
in versions previous of windows.
If there is somebody it has happened him this and  you found the solution a
lot him you would be appreciated of a help.

Thanks you in advance

 Raúl Marino
Ecuador Sudamerica