NEW LRFD MANUAL

I see from AISC website that the new LRFD manual will be shipping on
November 15th (Hooray ! ! !). I also noticed that The Seismic Provisions are
not included in the manual (at least from the website listing where I did
not see these provisions listed). Is this true? If so, is there a reprinted
version of the 1997 Seismic Provisions that incorporate the corrections from
supplements 1 & 2? I am trying to explain and demonstrate the design process
of steel frames to engineers who mostly deal in wood. I would like to give
them one reference pertaining to code design. I find it very bothersome
switching from the yellow book to my print outs of the supplements. I would
rather re-purchase the book that is up to date and toss the other copies. If
Charlie Carter or someone else @ AISC can clarify, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
-gerard

Gerard Madden, PE
Design Group Manager

Duquette Engineering
10 South Third Street
San Jose, CA 95113
T: 408.494.0944 - ext 102
F: 408.494.0940
E: gmadden(--nospam--at)duquette-eng.com
w: www.duquette-eng.com