Re: NEW LRFD MANUAL

Will AISC run a second printing of the new LRFD Manual including the February
2002 release of the AISC Seismic Provisions and cross-reference the document
appropriately?

The uncoordinated publishing of these documents is a constant headache.

(But I do appreciate the work, nonetheless.)

-Keith Fix
-Little Rock