follow-up: torsion...with a different "twist"

Thank you all for your help.

In a recent email, Mr. Douglas C. Hohbach, chair of the SEAOC
Seismology committee, told me that the committee has
**prepared** a code change that would cause the
torsional amplification factor to be based on drifts, not
displacements.

Dave Evans, P.E.
TNH, Inc.