Steel Deck Diaphragm on Wood Framing

Verco tells me that there published diaphragm shear values represent their product as tested connected to steel framing only.
They recommend that since I am supporting the diaphragm with composite wood I-joists, that I stick with plywood.
Can someone steer me in the direction of where I may find a procedure to determine the allowable shear strength of just the metal
deck connected to I-joists with "Tek" screws.

Seems to me, that for shear values within the range of 200plf this would be a no brainer.

Thanks in advance for your comments.

p.s. I checked the archives and did not find anything.