Slurry

I am working on relocatable buildings (like trailers) whose cripple walls
bear on 3x8 or larger pressure treated mud sills directly on grade.  In some
locations the grade has eroded below the mud sill leaving pockets where the
mud sill has no direct bearing.  I am going to solve this deficiency by
filling the voids with a lean concrete mix or slurry.

Does any one have a suggestion for this mix design?...other suggestions?

Sharon Robertson Bonds, PE
Salerno/Livingston Architects
363 Fifth Avenue, Third Floor
San Diego, California  92101