RE: Structural engineering undergraduate looking for ideas

I have done a fair amount of research in the area of reinforcing existing
steel structures, and I would be happy to share it to help with the testing
program.  I would hope that the test results would be made available on this
forum.

I am sure that this would be worthy of an AISC publication.

Regards,
Harold O. Sprague