RE: Structural engineering undergraduate looking for ideas

I would be delighted to share my findings on the topic.Any pointers along the way would be much appreciated.However I may not get to test any specimens for 4 or 5 weeks yet.Either way I'll keep you informed.
Regards,
Dave Mc Swiney

From: "Sprague, Harold O." <SpragueHO(--nospam--at)bv.com>
To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: RE: Structural engineering undergraduate looking for ideas
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 09:52:16 -0500

I have done a fair amount of research in the area of reinforcing existing
steel structures, and I would be happy to share it to help with the testing
program. I would hope that the test results would be made available on this
forum.

I am sure that this would be worthy of an AISC publication.

Regards,
Harold O. Sprague