Re: STAAD joint/member naming conventions

Mark,

	There is a program called SODA which does allow you to do what you want
regarding node and member designations.  I like this program for
structural steel but it's quite limited for other applications.

	For more information contact Ed Greig.

Ed Greig <EdG(--nospam--at)acronym.on.ca>

				Regards,

				H. Daryl Richardson