RE: Elevator Shop Drawings

Supposedly, it is required by State of Massachusetts for installation
permits.

-----Original Message-----
From: Natalie Harvill [mailto:NHarvill(--nospam--at)TEAM-PSC.com]
Sent: Friday, October 05, 2001 9:39 AM
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: RE: Elevator Shop Drawings

Would that not fall under the umbrella of architecture?  It would have to do
with means of egress or even accessibility standards.  I would think that
architect who is responsible would have to sign that.  Why are they asking
for a structural engineer to stamp for verification of such?

Natalie Harvill

Parkhill, Smith & Cooper, Inc.

NHarvill(--nospam--at)Team-PSC.com

806-473-3518