Re: temperature dependent properties of structural steel

Christopher Wright wrote:

>I want to know the temperature dependent values of Young's Modulus and
>yield stress of structural steel up to 350 deg C.
ASME Code Section II. Material is identified by ASTM spec

Christopher Wright P.E.    |"They couldn't hit an elephant from
chrisw(--nospam--at)skypoint.com        | this distance"   (last words of Gen.
http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw

Chris ,
This material is identified as A36 / A36M (ASTM)
But the properties that I need are not listed (or at least I could not locate !)
Can you please help me.

Thanks  ..  raghavan

begin:vcard
n:Raghavan;Dr. K S
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
version:2.1
email;internet:ksr(--nospam--at)rnd.bhel.co.in
fn:Dr. K S Raghavan
end:vcard