Re: Drafting Services

Dear Nazmul

    I don't know where you are writing from, But doesn't your board disqualify any
engneers advertising their services?  This is an open board and you may get in hot
water.  I am not saying what you are doing is ethical or not. Just be a litle more
discreet about it.

    Engineers may be forgiven for bragging about the cost of their projects not
about the cost of their services.

S A Masroor
Consulting Structural Engineer
Karachi, Pakistan.