Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Toe plate required for BOCA stair?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "seaint" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Toe plate required for BOCA stair?
- From: "Ken Peoples" <kspeoples(--nospam--at)lvta.net>
- Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 12:45:58 -0400
I am reviewing a stair/landing that does not have a 4" high toe plate. I know that OSHA requires this, but the applicable code might be BOCA. I can't find anything in BOCA that says that any toe plate is required. Is it hidden somewhere, or is it just not required?
Thanks in advance,
Kenneth S. Peoples, P. E.
Lehigh Valley Technical Associates
1584 Weaversville Road
Northampton, PA 18067-9039
Phone: (610) 262-6345
Fax: (610) 262-8188
- Prev by Subject: Timecard
- Next by Subject: RE: Toe plate required for BOCA stair?
- Previous by thread: Re: Bolt Tightening - Turn of the nut method
- Next by thread: RE: Toe plate required for BOCA stair?