Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Toe plate required for BOCA stair?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Toe plate required for BOCA stair?
- From: "Jones, Mark A." <Mark.A.Jones(--nospam--at)jacobs.com>
- Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 14:13:05 -0400
Since OSHA, as Federal law, overrides all building codes, it is required. Probably BOCA, et al, don't specifically put it in because it's Federal law and it would be redundant.
BTW, BOCA never overrides OSHA. Priority of law is Federal, state, local. Since OSHA is Federal, it always has priority and state and local cannot deviate from it.
NOTICE - This communication may contain confidential and privileged information that is for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any viewing, copying or distribution of, or reliance on this message by unintended recipients is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Toe plate required for BOCA stair?
- Next by Subject: RE: Toe plate required for BOCA stair?
- Previous by thread: RE: Toe plate required for BOCA stair?
- Next by thread: RE: Toe plate required for BOCA stair?