From: Ken Peoples [mailto:kspeoples(--nospam--at)lvta.net]
Sent: Monday, October 08, 2001 12:46 PM
To: seaint
Subject: Toe plate required for BOCA stair?

I am reviewing a stair/landing that does not have a 4" high toe plate.  I know that OSHA requires this, but the applicable code might be BOCA.  I can't find anything in BOCA that says that any toe plate is required.  Is it hidden somewhere, or is it just not required?
NOTICE - This communication may contain confidential and privileged information that is for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any viewing, copying or distribution of, or reliance on this message by unintended recipients is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.