RE: SE Licensing in Washington State, Exam Results

"There are many review manuals and practice test that a serious candidate
can study."

Do you have any examples to offer?  I am preparing to take the WA SE III
this October, and it has been my understanding that there are no example
problems available for the WA SE III.  Everyone I know has prepared using
California SE review materials exclusively.  This is the route that I am
taking.  I have the Williams and Yousefi/Son SE review manuals.  From what I
have been told by previous test takers, these are reasonable reviews but are
not directly applicable to the SE III format.  Any suggestions you have
would be appreciated.

Paul Crocker, P.E.