Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Microstation Question[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Microstation Question
- From: "M. David Finley, P.E." <pec(--nospam--at)isgroup.net>
- Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 09:43:25 -0400
My apologies if this is a duplicate post - I have not seen the one I posted yesterday.
I need to create some tables in Microstation. I already have the text (bridge deck elevations) in an ASCII text format, which I can rearrange as needed. Does Microstation have a tool for importing the text and creating a table?
M. David Finley, P.E.
Lake City, FL 32025
- Prev by Subject: Re: Microstation - Creating Tables
- Next by Subject: RE: Microstation Question
- Previous by thread: RE: When is a wall a column?
- Next by thread: RE: Microstation Question