Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Microstation Question[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Microstation Question
- From: "Jonathan Mallard" <jonathan.mallard(--nospam--at)rwhitehead.com>
- Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 17:38:58 -0400
This isn't going to be a very good answer, but here goes anyway.
Microstation does indeed have a tool to import text. It is under the File command.
I've seen it done straight from Excel, which is really nice, but our cad guy has gone for
the day, and I don't know the particulars. I was just able to import some text from
an excel file, but there appear to be a few more steps that I just don't know about to make
this go like you want it, rather than edit everything you put in, which is just as time consuming
as typing in each individual text element.
Sorry, this might not be very useful.
My apologies if this is a duplicate post - I have not seen the one I posted yesterday.
I need to create some tables in Microstation. I already have the text (bridge deck elevations) in an ASCII text format, which I can rearrange as needed. Does Microstation have a tool for importing the text and creating a table?
M. David Finley, P.E.
Lake City, FL 32025
- Prev by Subject: Microstation Question
- Next by Subject: Microstation Users - Help!
- Previous by thread: Microstation Question
- Next by thread: Microstation - Creating Tables