From: M. David Finley, P.E. [mailto:pec(--nospam--at)isgroup.net]
Sent: Friday, October 05, 2001 9:43 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Microstation Question

My apologies if this is a duplicate post - I have not seen the one I posted yesterday.

I need to create some tables in Microstation.  I already have the text (bridge deck elevations) in an ASCII text format, which I can rearrange as needed.  Does Microstation have a tool for importing the text and creating a table?

M. David Finley, P.E.
Lake City, FL  32025