Re: Standard Details

Bob,

I suppose your office manager will be glad I'm not on his staff.  I believe
that there should be no such thing as a standard detail -- every detail
needs to be evaluated and made appropriate for the specific project.

Nels Roselund
Structural Engineer
South San Gabriel, CA
njineer(--nospam--at)att.net