From: "Gina Gobo" <GoboGT(--nospam--at)c-b.com>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Sent: Monday, October 08, 2001 7:06 PM
Subject: T&G roof diaphragms

Does anyone have any information as to whether T&G wood diaphragms are
accepted in the state of California? Our client has requested 2x6 T&G
spanning 4ft. Our project is located in the state of California, seismic
zone 4.

Any information anyone has is greatly appreciated.

Gina T. Gobo, EIT
Carter & Burgess, Inc
Facilities - Structural Engineering
Seattle, WA