RE: Heads up from "Construction Wire"

It does seem that we've had an unusually high number of questions on
"impact" this year.

To open a topic of discussion:
Not to be paranoid but should we forward the list of questioners?

Mark Jones

> - Todd Hill [mailto:thill(--nospam--at)tkarch.com] wrote:
>
> > Alert
> >
> > Architects & Engineers: GSA, AIA, and NSPE have issued an
> alert on plan
> > requests.
> >
> > The GSA, AIA and NSPE have issued a joint letter
> > <http://www.aia.org/letter/> to the design and engineering
> community to
> > alert them about past and current requests for plans that
> appear unusual

NOTICE - This communication may contain confidential and privileged information that is for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any viewing, copying or distribution of, or reliance on this message by unintended recipients is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.