Re: Standard Details

Bob:
To get a rough cost estimate for modifying details,
you might select two or three recent projects (call
them "reference projects") and perform the work with
the other office library. These reference projects
should be of varying complexity (size, cost...)levels.
Let your office manager choose the reference projects
and give him credit for suggesting the approach.

Hope this helps,
Irv Fruchtman, P.E.
I. Fruchtman and Associates, Inc.