RE: SE Licensing in Washington State, Exam Results

Funny that... I avoided the "civil" problems because I thought they were too
hard.  I guess it has a lot to do with the engineer's specialty.

In any case, this whole discussion provides me with further encouragement to
take the Washington exam in order to prove maximum competence.

-Keith Fix, PE (CA & AR)
-Little Rock, Arkansas