Houston County Specs

Request to group friends in Texas:

I came across a reference to "Uniform Standard
Specifications (USS) for Public Works Construction
Off-site Improvements for the Houston County Area,
Texas". In particular, I was looking for aggregate
specification for use as a base course in airfield
pavements.

I searched the web and arrived at the web site of
Houston Public Works Department Specifications. In
that web, however, I did not find any specification
relevant to what is written in last paragraph. Does
the Specification exist? If so, is there a web site to
access it? If not, where can I get a copy of it?

Thanks.

Rajendran