Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Bolts in Combination with Welds[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "SEAOC List" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Bolts in Combination with Welds
- From: "Paul Feather" <pfeather(--nospam--at)san.rr.com>
- Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 13:38:15 -0700
I remember reading or hearing that High Strength Bolts can no longer be considered as sharing load with welds. This makes perfect sense to me, but I cannot remember or find where this provision is specified. Can anyone direct me to the appropriate code section?
- Prev by Subject: Re: Bolt Tightening - Turn of the nut method
- Next by Subject: RE: Bolts in Combination with Welds
- Previous by thread: 4x framing required for plywood roof panels spanning 48"?
- Next by thread: RE: Bolts in Combination with Welds