Searching for Maryann Phipps

Can someone provide me with current contact information (address, phone,
email) for Maryann Phipps?

It is my understanding that she is a structural engineer working for a
company called ESTRUCTURE in the San Francisco Bay area.  I believe that she
was the president of SEAoC a few years ago.

Thanks in advance,

Stan R. Caldwell, P.E., F.ASCE
Vice President
Halff Associates, Inc.
8616 Northwest Plaza Drive
Dallas, Texas  75225
Phone:  (214) 346-6280
Fax:  (214) 739-0095
Email:   <mailto:scaldwell(--nospam--at)halff.com> scaldwell(--nospam--at)halff.com
Website:   <http://www.halff.com/> http://www.halff.com