RE: Heads up from "Construction Wire"

It was not my intention to start a witch hunt. OTOH, I did want to start a
DISCUSSION on what do we do with such requests.  I know that I provided some
answers to questions posed about this subject.  Also, I know that the "other
side" has capable engineers working for them.  They would have access to
lots of technical information on the web and their own internal references.
However, I would feel badly if I somehow contributed to a terrorist attack.
Even if that contribution is only information that they could have found
elsewhere.  My thought would be, "Make them spent the time, energy and money
to look elsewhere."

I have learned a lot from this list and have had several questions answered.
I do not want to impinge on the forum.  Yet, I do think that we should be
careful.  I have NO idea how to do that.  I, personally, am very much for an
open and very free society.  I tend toward the individual freedom side but I
do recognize the need for some restraints.

Mark

> -W. Gray Hodge [mailto:ghodge(--nospam--at)hodgedesign.com] wrote:
>
> Shall I surrender myself now or after I get this project out
> the door?  BTW, let's not forget all those suspicious
> questions regarding explosion resistant construction.  No
> doubt there is something nefarious in those, too.
>
> W. Gray Hodge
> In a deep, dark cave
> Where you won't find me.

NOTICE - This communication may contain confidential and privileged information that is for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any viewing, copying or distribution of, or reliance on this message by unintended recipients is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.