How Can Force in "All Thread" be Determi

I have a project reinforcing glue-laminated beams in an existing wood
panelized roof of an industrial building and have specified using
prestressing strands to do the reinforcing.  The contractor wants to use
"all thread," however, I cannot think of a way to measure the force in the
"all thread" as it is being tightened.  The situation is such that the force
in the "all thread" *has* to be measurable as the roof has a combination of
simple span, single cantilever and double cantilever GLBs.

TIA

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona